The Honey Glazed Recipe
Last night I took LeeLee and Eli (two of my kids) to the farmers market and had an amazing time! We have a neighbor, Donna, a former chef at a local farm in the Valley who has honey bees. On our way home she invited us in to see her kitchen and gave us the most amazing honey ever! It had just been harvested from her hives and it was delicious!
So my creative mind went crazy with recipe ideas and I settled on this one:
Curry Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Oven Baked Potato Sticks
- 5 potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp water
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 2 green onions, chopped, green and white parts
- 10 large leaves Butter head lettuce
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. Cook in a small amount of olive oil over medium heat until juices run clear, and chicken is no longer pink. Cool. (This first step can be done up to a day in advance)
- Pre-heat oven to 425°. Wash and scrub potatoes. Use a knife or French fry cutter to cut potatoes into uniform size sticks. Rinse in cold water and drain. Toss with 2 Tbsp olive oil and arrange in a single layer on a metal baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until done. Sprinkle with salt.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, curry powder, salt and 2 teaspoons of water; whisk well.
- Add cooled chicken, bell peppers, almonds, raisins, and green onions. Stir to combine.
- Scoop a generous portion of the chicken mixture onto the center of a lettuce leaf and roll up. Repeat. Serve with oven baked potato sticks.
Ravioli with Fresh Vegetables…A perfect after practice dinner for all of those hungry, young, growing, school attending athletes!
If you need to see it bigger, just click on the recipe below.
One of our most delicious and healthy recipes! The vegetables are amazing and the beans add a perfect amount of protein. Enjoy!
And remember, if you want more amazing recipes just like this one, deliviered to your inbox every week, click on the get started button. It’s the best $5 you’ll spend every month. We take care of your planning, recipes, and shopping list for your whole family…Get Started Today!
Nachos are usually not thought of as healthy and delicious. They usually come about when you go to a baseball game and they give you salty chips with some kind of yellow cheese sauce.
Well don’t despair, these nachos take it to the next level!
Just click on the recipe below to make it bigger and ENJOY!!!
If you want to get healthy meals just like this one every night for your athlete, click on the red button to get started..